Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Quilt pouches - Japanese Patchworks

The fabrics are Japanese Taupe Yarn-Dyed Wovens. The fabrics I have bought from Japan.
Kankaat ovat japanilaista kudottua kangasta. 
Click the photo and it will become bigger. / Klikkaa kuvaa niin se tulee suuremmaksi.
I found the pattern for this Quilt pouch from the Japanese quilt magazine (below).
Löysin kaavan tähän tilkkutyöpussiin alla olevasta lehdestä.

Japanese Quilt magazine/book
Magazine
Magazine
Magazine
Magazine
Magazine

10 comments:

  1. Ihania nuo puput tuossa alimmaisessa kuvassa, mitä ne ovat?
    Blogiisi "eksyin" ensimmäistä kertaa ja nyt on tutkittu jo pitkät pätkät, kerrassaan mahtavia töitä olet tehnyt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta todo lo que haces me tienes maravillada, que manos tienes y que buen gusto, felicidades por tus trabajos, Mely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for magazines! So much beautifukl things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog!!! thanks for sharing i'm followeer now!!
    kisses for you from Argentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe my eyes... this bag is so beautiful... Maybe one day I'll gather my whole patience and qualities and I'll try to sew sth similar :) ... one day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. soy de Argentina y no se consiguen estas revistas japonesas donde conseguir los patrones de bolsos y bolsos pequeños etc gracias

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely Ulla!!

    Hugs...Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post Great Effort keep it up
    Thanks for sharing
    DOWNLOAD xender for pc com FOR SHARE FILES AND VIDEOS
    Xender Apk
    xender for windows
    xender for mac

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...